WeMixAllUp creates a forum for all who interest to retail
original and second hand items.

WeMixAlllUp creates a platform for all STUDENTS
to unite and as a assembly point
to discuss, share and comment
about any current issues.

Join Us, We Unite and MixAllUp!
WeMixAllUp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone heard of Celcom University of Xpak? Im interested...

+2
WeMixAllUp
Lynne
6 posters

Go down

Anyone heard of Celcom University of Xpak? Im interested... Empty Anyone heard of Celcom University of Xpak? Im interested...

Post by Lynne Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Has anyone try this celcom UOX before? i jus realised it when passing celcom booth.

NO CREDIT Expired till 25 years old
Bonus FREE RM10 When You TOPUP RM10
ON Campus & OFF Campus

Anyone heard of Celcom University of Xpak? Im interested... F972a307b5

For further information : http://www.uox.com.my/uoxcentral/html/tnc.html

Pls give some advice about this package cos im interested to switch.. tongue
Lynne
Lynne
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard of Celcom University of Xpak? Im interested... Empty Re: Anyone heard of Celcom University of Xpak? Im interested...

Post by WeMixAllUp Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:52 pm

wow..got this kind of promotion..goodie..but recently Digi also making promotion in calling..anyone heard that?i think they got open booth outside LT.
WeMixAllUp
WeMixAllUp
Admin
Admin

http://www.wemixallup.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard of Celcom University of Xpak? Im interested... Empty Re: Anyone heard of Celcom University of Xpak? Im interested...

Post by Lynne Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:10 pm

really? wat's the specialty of digi than celcom? which one better?
Lynne
Lynne
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by WeMixAllUp Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 pm

hmm..i not very sure...cause havent view the information for Digi yet..haha..think i will try get the information and post up ya..
WeMixAllUp
WeMixAllUp
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21mc Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:48 am

hmm..did u guys noe that nowadays digi got a very cheap plan....did u saw the banner putting the RM1 big big de...hahaha actually, this is better than any student simpack oh.... check it out on any digi centre k... gudluck....
21mc
21mc
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by 21mc_Prince Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:31 pm

SOX/UOX is the cheapest student plan atm (less hassle) but 1 person 1 line only.
DiGi latest plan is quite cheap but got condition... you have to hit RM1 in order to get the cheap rate... not so clever this plan i'll say... and it doesnt has 3G support in Miri not to say 3.5G. and the d'campus support is so limited, last when i checked it only support curtin, so not so suitable for students from IBS or others...
as for Hotlink youth ah.. headache ah when i go read the terms and condition... macam macam banyak... No still got 6am-6pm rate No

imo, postpaid owned cheers if you have family members using maxis or you have bf or gf or both then try have a look on maxis postpaid plan... not so bad afterall... else ill recon for SOX/UOX prepaid...
21mc_Prince
21mc_Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by WeMixAllUp Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:33 pm

oic...nowsaday, company are keep fighting among each other, today this company come out one plan, tml another company sure got another plan out one...so competitive..
WeMixAllUp
WeMixAllUp
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gideon0412 Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 am

yaya... btw... i think postpaid is the best... get subline so call and sms FREE...
gideon0412
gideon0412
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by ikting Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:21 am

ya..postpaid better..i use postpaid and i just keep call, cuz i not need pay.haha..
ikting
ikting
Active Topic Starter Award
Active Topic Starter Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down